Facilities: – fully fitted Kitchen with Dishwasher, Gas Cooker & Fryer, can cater up to 80 guests seated or for 100 guests on a finger buffet
- The main hall can accommodate parties up to 120 for any live events (standing) and easy access to outside lawn.
- two break out or smaller function rooms provide excellent meeting room space for groups between 8 – 12 guests.
- We operate within very modern facilities and have disabled access toilettes and shower facilities
- A stage in the main hall provides opportunity for live music or small plays.
- In front of the Hall we have a modern and interactive play area for the smaller community members and a small picknick area in our Pergola within the playpark.
- Our outdoor Muga gives multiple opportunity to stay active and fit for groups or individuals
- The local post office at the Centre provides all Post services on Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays between 0900 -1400 hrs.
- Within the centre we also offer a free book exchange and encourage to meet and socialise during opening hours.
Funders who have and still do support the Centre and other ongoing projects: